Funding regarding the new MPRIC
Dear Migration and Home Affairs,
The annex to the Commission Decision approving the Memorandum of Understanding on a Joint Pilot for the establishment of a new Multi-Purpose Reception and Identification Centre in Lesvos states:
“Extensive EU funding support under Home Affairs Funds is provided for projects being implemented on the island of Lesvos. These projects have been assisted either through the National Programmes (NP) or Emergency Assistance (EMAS). Many of these projects are expected to be taken over under the future Greek National Programmes of the Next Multiannual Financial Framework.”
To this extent, under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting the following documents:
For the following projects under National Programmes:
- Operation of Reception and Identification Centre in Lesvos (for the “Winterisation, maintenance works, water and hygiene, catering, utilities and asylum procedures”); and
- Security Services (for the “Deployment of Security Personnel and/or Police Officers in the MPRICs and trainings”)
1. All agreements, contracts, and/or contractual statements or decisions regarding the approval, delivery and use of these funds.
2. All annexes to these agreements, contacts, and/or contractual statements or decisions.
3. All budgets for the implementation of each of these projects, in their most detailed and broken-down version.
4. Any document laying out the plans and/or proposals for the implementation of these funds and the execution of these projects, including all relevant annexes.
5. Any progress report by Greek authorities on the implementation of these funds to date, including all relevant annexes.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any clarification in regards to any aspect of my request.
Thank you in advance.
Ein Zeichen für Informationsfreiheit setzen
FragDenStaat ist ein gemeinnütziges Projekt und durch Spenden finanziert. Nur mit Ihrer Unterstützung können wir die Plattform zur Verfügung stellen und für unsere Nutzer:innen weiterentwickeln. Setzen Sie sich mit uns für Informationsfreiheit ein!