JHA agencies network in 2021
Dear Fundamental Rights Agency,
Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting:
For all of the meetings of the Justice and Home Affairs (JHA) agencies' network held in 2021 to date:
1. All agendas of these meetings;
2. A list of all attendees, including the name and Unite of the agency each attendee represents;
3. All presentations by any of the agencies' representatives shown during the course of these events;
4. All documents prepared by the agencies for the purpose of these meetings and handed out or distributed among the attendees (such as – but not limited to – handouts, leaflets, briefings or background notes);
5. All reports, summaries, minutes, notes, or record-keeping of any kind produced by the FRA or any other agency as an outcome of these meetings;
6. All correspondence - issued and/or received both before and after the meeting - related to, mentioning, or regarding the meetings.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any doubts or question in regards to this request.
Thank you in advance.
Ihre Weihnachtsspende für FragDenStaat!
Wir kämpfen weiter für Informationsfreiheit – mit Klagen, Kampagnen und investigativen Recherchen. Helfen Sie uns dabei, das Spendenziel von 99.000 Euro zu erreichen! Unsere Erfahrungen haben wir dieses Jahr aufs Neue in Musik verpackt ♫♬♩