RPAS procurement procedure
Dear European Border and Coast Guard Agency,
Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting the following documents:
1. All contracts and/or agreements, including all annexes, signed with Airbus DS Airborne Solutions GmbH and Elbit Systems Ltd, Advanced Technology Center under procurement procedure 2020/S 196-473315 (for reference, see: https://ted.europa.eu/udl?uri=TED:NOTIC…)
2. With regards to the meeting(s) under the framework of the above-mentioned procurement procedure:
"An informative meeting, for the purpose of answering questions from potential tenderers and for providing clarifications, is planned to be organised at Frontex premises, in Warsaw, during the second or third week after the publication of the contract notice." (see section VI.3: https://ted.europa.eu/udl?uri=TED:NOTIC…)
I am also requesting:
- all agendas for each of these meetings;
- a list of all attendees, including the name of the company, group, or organisation of any kind each attendee represents;
- all presentations by Frontex shown during the course of these meetings;
- all documents prepared by Frontex for the purpose of these meetings and given out or distributed among the attendees (such as – but not limited to – handouts, leaflets, briefings or background notes);
- all presentations by any other speaker shown during the course of these meetings;
- all documents delivered to Frontex by any of the meeting attendees, such as – but not limited to – handouts, leaflets, briefings or any sort of company and service information;
- all reports, summaries, minutes, notes, or record-keeping of any kind produced by Frontex as an outcome of these meetings.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any doubts or question in regards to this request.
Please also note that, in line with the European Ombudsman's decision in case 104/2020/EWM, I hereby express my wish to receive all responses and documents related to this request via this e-mail address only and not through the Frontex portal. I will not accept a notification to this e-mail address, but only the actual responses.
Thank you in advance.
<< Adresse entfernt >>