Meetings with industry in 2017
Dear European Border and Coast Guard Agency,
Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001,
For the following meetings, events, workshops:
- Workshop on advance traveller risk analysis, held on 21 March 2017;
- Showcasing of Automated Document Inspection Systems (DIS) for first-line use, held on 18 May 2017;
- Meeting on Biometrics on the move, held on 23 May 2017;
- Day on Maritime Analysis Tools, held on 7 September 2017;
as well as for any other industry meeting, day, event, workshop or gathering of any kind, hosted by Frontex in 2017 and not listed above,
I am requesting:
1. All agendas of these meetings/workshops/events/gatherings/...;
2. A list of all attendees, including the name of the company, group, or organisation of any kind each attendee represents;
3. All presentations by Frontex shown during the course of these meetings/workshops/events/gatherings/...;
4. All documents prepared by Frontex for the purpose of these meetings and given out or distributed among the attendees (such as – but not limited to – handouts, leaflets, briefings or background notes);
5. All presentations by any other speaker – be it industry representative, academic, Member State representative, or attendee of any kind – shown during the course of these meetings/workshops/events/gatherings/...;
6. All reports, summaries, minutes, notes, or record-keeping of any kind produce by Frontex as an outcome of these meetings/workshops/events/gatherings/...
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any doubts or question in regards to this request.
Please also note that, in line with the European Ombudsman's decision in case 104/2020/EWM, I hereby express my wish to receive all responses and documents related to this request via this e-mail address only and not through the Frontex portal. I will not accept a notification to this e-mail address, but only the actual responses.
Thank you in advance.
<< Adresse entfernt >>
Unterstützen Sie unsere Arbeit!
Mit Ihrer Spende halten Sie die Plattform am Laufen, ermöglichen neue Features sowie Support vom FragDenStaat-Team. Kämpfen Sie mit uns für mehr Transparenz in Politik und Verwaltung!